QA Technician - Trident Seafoods
Trident currently has an opening for an experienced lab assistant in our Quality Assurance Department. This position will assist Quality Assurance management personnel in daily operations and tasks as assigned. The position will work out of our QA Lab located in Tacoma, Washington.
1. Seafood product lot inspection to insure food safety and specification conformance.
2. Ability to lift and manipulate seafood boxes weighing up to 55 lbs.
3. Inputting detailed product inspection reports to Computer system.
4. Ability to use physical senses of smell, touch and taste to gauge and measure seafood quality freshness.
5. Organizing and storing electronic and written records for future access as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent required
2-4 Years of college preferred
One to two years of experience in QA field.
• Ability to work in a fast paced wet lab environment
• Ability to complete assignments and work independently
• Desire and willingness to learn
• Successful candidate will need to be certified in HACCP and willing to learn needed skills
• Proficiency in basic computer skills, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
All interested parties are invited to apply at our website. The actual job posting in located at:
Trident Seafoods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Affirmative Action - Minority, Disability, Female, Veteran