Sales Manager - Seafood
Regional Sales Manager – South East
Ocean Beauty Seafoods Seattle is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for our specialty seafood, frozen, value added seafood, and shelf stable seafood! We think Ocean Beauty is a pretty incredible place to work and we know you will love it too! We focus on getting quality and sustainable seafood to our local grocery stores and restaurants. Chances are you have had our delicious product!
As the Sales Manager, you will work to expand seafood sales to retail accounts and their distributors. You will develop sales plans and strategies to be reviewed and approved by marketing, category managers, and the Vice President of Sales. In addition, you will be responsible for budget and forecasting for all accounts and products. You will also represent Ocean Beauty on direct headquarter sales calls, working with brokers and support staff to achieve mutually beneficial sales transactions. Ocean Beauty will reimburse you for relocation expenses!
Please note – this position is not located in Seattle – We want someone in the market.
Your sales territory will cover from Texas up to Minnesota, across to Pennsylvania down to Florida back to Texas.
Your business segments will include…
• Specialty Seafood
• Value Added
• Shelf Stable Seafood
What else does an Ocean Beauty Account Manager do?
• Travel to domestic markets to make customer sales calls and to work with brokers; travel estimate is 30%
• Attend trade shows as require
• Participates in the selection of new brokers with the Vice President of Sales and is responsible for their training and development
• Meets or exceeds budget for sales and growth
• Works to accomplish specific goals and initiatives as defined in reviews
• Manage travel and entertainment budget to goal established by Vice President of Sales
• Responsible for food service items- Selected foodservice accounts as needed with emphasis on regional chain accounts with OB branded specific items for specialty and value added products
• Enter orders into the computer when required
• Please note: Responsibilities are not limited to what is listed in this job ad.
We know you are the right person for the job if you…
• Have strong computer skills
• Are able to travel via airplane visiting customers and brokers
• Are detail oriented and a self-starter
• Have strong communication and listening skills
• Have canned sales experience as well as customer service skills (delete this)
• Have experience selling national and key accounts
• Are able to troubleshoot
Don’t worry; we have great benefits and perks too!
• Wellness Plans
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ADD, LTD
• 401K with 20% Match- immediate company vesting
• Relocation Reimbursement
• Company Kayaks
• Carpool Discounts
• Our personal favorite– Seafood discounts!
We take pride in a safe work environment, drug and background checks required.
We are committed to creating a diverse and comfortable work environment for everyone.
Ocean Beauty Seafood LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides for the recruitment, hiring, and promotion of women, handicapped persons, Disabled, Veterans, and members of all ethnic minority groups in all areas of work.
Ocean Beauty Seafood’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/VETS/DISABILITY