Export Logistics Coordinator
Ocean Beauty Seafoods is in need of your experienced as an Export Logistics Coordinator. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday.
We are in the midst of our busy season and need your expertise to help move our export shipments!
The position involves the following duties and experience:
1. Coordinate all export transactions:
o Book freight with assigned International Forwarder/carrier, arrange pier drayage and release cargo at warehouses to meet vessel cut offs
o Coordinating all transportation related to international orders
o Initiate and complete all documentation for international orders accurately and timely including appropriate labeling
o Work with government agencies to provide details for completion of health certificates; coordinate with agencies to ensure timely and accurate completion of health certificates; receive and review certificates for accuracy
o Generate IUU certificates required by the EC
o Request issuance of bills of lading through coordination with freight forwarders
o Update inventory quantities in systems upon confirmation of shipping
2. Initiate financial documentation to support Letters of Credit and other necessary paperwork to execute international sales transactions.
3. In coordination with the Logistics Manager, ensure that export operations are properly documented and that the company’s processes meet and exceed US Customs regulatory requirements.
4. Tracks, traces and monitors international transportation shipments.
5. Ensures documents arrive to the destination port well prior to vessel arrival to eliminate demurrage.
6. Organize and communicate international information to appropriate internal clients and freight forwarders as needed.
7. Review draft documents with the buyer and confirm acceptance.
8. Inform, advice, and provide recommendations to category managers, sales and other internal clients in relation to function and/or supply chain related information.
9. Follows all company safety policies and procedures.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
11. Forwards approved shipping labels to plants and warehouse locations in BarTender software.
12. Develops and maintains export customer profiles defining required documents, customs house clearing contacts, labels, banking details and customer contact information.
Minimum two (2) years international documentation experience.
Ocean Beauty Seafoods has been in business for over 100 years!
We move our product around the world supplying our quality seafood items to our wonderful customers! Come join a busy Supply Chain department.
We offer great benefits:
• 2-weeks’ vacation
• 401(k) after 3 months
• Medical/dental/vision/life insurance after 60 days
• Great prices on employee purchases with a wide variety of fresh & frozen items to select from
• Free parking
• Kayaking on the canal
We invite you to apply and come join our team!
Ocean Beauty Seafood LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides for the recruitment, hiring, and promotion of women, handicapped persons, Disabled, Veterans, and members of all ethnic minority groups in all areas of work.
Ocean Beauty Seafood’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/VETS/DISABILITY