Facilitates issuance of sales contracts, movement of cargo and appropriate export documentation while protecting title during export transactions. Responds to questions from sales people and customers during the course of business:
1. Issues sales contracts according to department guidelines.
2. Communicates with Alaska plants as wells as local cold storages regarding loading instructions, labeling, and timing requirements.
3. Initiates cargo booking and communicates shipment timing to customers..
4. Confirms documentation requirements and plans to make necessary documentation deadlines. Work with carrier, USDC, Chamber of Commerce, etc. to produce necessary documents within timeframe.
5. Monitor incoming payments to prevent additional expense to the company, related to cold-storage and demurrage.
6. Present documents under Letter of Credit and documentary collection as necessary. In cases where full payment is pending during transit, ensure that title is protected until full payment is in hand.
7. Complete all order processes required by JDE order system.
8. Supports foreign offices and sales people as required with respect to JDE system.
9. Participates in coverage for and training of other team members as needed.
10. Provides back-up coverage to reception staff as necessary.
Performs other similar or related duties as requested or assigned.
Related experience with international documentation/logistics preferred.
High School Diploma or GED required, AA degree preferred.
To apply visit:
Trident Seafoods is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Affirmative Action – Minority, Female, Disability, Veteran