In a multi-company environment:
• Work with the Treasurer to update daily cash flow details and coordinate cash activity with our banks.
• Manage and ensure the accuracy of general ledger accounts, including proper accruals and balance sheet reconciliations are timely.
• Oversee or prepare bank reconciliations monthly.
• Prepare and review monthly closing and adjusting entries.
• Prepare monthly budget and capital spending recaps.
• Maintain fixed asset records, capitalize assets and post depreciation expense.
• Prepare periodic government and tax filings.
• Prepare reports, as needed, for related parties.
• Update corporate policies and procedures as needed.
• Assist external auditors as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• Three to five years of experience as a Senior Accountant.
• Manufacturing experience preferred.
• CPA/CMA preferred
• Attention to detail and follow through.
• Seafood experience a plus.
• Navision experience helpful.
Wage: $DOE - Benefits: PTO, Medical and 401(k) Benefits when eligible.
Westward Seafoods is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all position without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, martial or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Please let us know if you need reasonable accommodation during the hiring process.